9.4.07

happy easter!!!

hope everyone didn't eat too many of those yummy mini eggs. i know i did though. they are irresistible. i went for a bit of a bike ride with dave. it was nice to get out and stretch those legs. and in the process got my very first skeeter bite of the season. pesky little buggers.
i have yet to attempt a ride to work though. ask me though, i'm full of excuses. the biggest being the uphill battle (times three) home. i'll do it eventually though.
take it easy where ever you are!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Bond said...

Happy Easter from Greece, where they don't have chocolate easter mini (or large) eggs. Just dyed-red real hardboiled eggs all around. The hotel I stayed in Naxos gave me one. I didn't know what to do with it. Can I eat it? It's a few days old now. Do I take it with me? It is in the garbage in the hotel. I says thank you and I appreciate the sentiment (though don't understand it), but I couldn't eat it. It wasn't chocolate!

01:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home